- Magnetism are not to be trifled with and the Gravity Elves now know that. Once they were subterran; but after asserting themselves the moon shattered and the battlelines were drawn for all races.
- The Anti-Gravity Elf Movement is strong but there are some who believe harmony could be achieved and they are considered sympathizers to be arrested.
- Ability Boon: +2 Intelligence & +2 Charisma/Wisdom
- Keen Senses: Elves receive a +2 racial bonus on Perception checks.
- Languages: Common, Elven, (Polar Awareness)
- Natural Resistance: +1/lvl Saving Throws, Damage
- Preferred Classes: Sorcerers, Wizards
- Size: Medium
- Speed: Elves have a base speed of 20 feet (4 squares)
- Vision: Normal Vision
|1||Summon Monster II :: Close Range. 1 round/level. Small Elemental.|
Elemental Strike :: Through either physical contact or some tool as a conduit an Elf can add a point of elemental damage per level and half their level to-hit. Fortitude save against to-hit increase.
|Elemental Ray :: At this level an Elf sorcerer may discharge in a 15ft spray their affinity to administer damage and an effect on their enemies. 1d6 + 1/2 level. Reflex save for 1/2damage. Fort save against effect.|
|5||Summon Monster IV :: Close Range. 1 round/level. Medium Elemental Animal.|
|6||Elemental Body II|
|7||Protect ::This spell, once bestowed, grants 12 points/level of elemental protection. 10 min/lvl.|
|9||Elemental Aura :: By channeling their affinity through their body an Elf may emit 2d6 damage for 1 round per level in a radial sphere of 5 feet per level. Reflex save for 1/2damage. Fort save against effect.||Summon Monster V :: Close Range. 1 round/level. Large Elemental.|
|11||Protect Group :: 12 points/level of elemental protection. [10min/lvl] divided between members.|
|12||Elemental Body III|
|13||Swarm I :: Close Range. 1 round/level.|
|15||Elemental Movement ::||Rune :: Able to lay a spell that will discharge upon an enemy's proximity. 2d6 + 1/2 lvl damage. Reflex save 1/2 damage. Fortitude save effect. Close range.|
|17||Summon Monster VI :: Close Range. 1 round/level. Huge Elemental.|
|18||Elemental Body IV|
|19||Greater Protect :: This spell, once bestowed, grants 24 points/level of elemental protection. 20 min/lvl.|
|21||Summon Monster VII :: Close Range. 1 round/level. Greater Elemental.|
|22||Trigger Blast ::|
|23||Greater Protect Group :: This spell, once bestowed, grants 24 points/level of elemental protection. [20 min/lvl] divided between members.|
|25||Elemental Armor||Summon Monster VIII :: Close Range. 1 round/level. Elder Elemental.|
|27||Greater Rune :: Able to lay a spell that will discharge upon an enemy's proximity. 4d6 + 1/2 lvl damage. Reflex save 1/2 damage. Fortitude save effect. Medium range.|
|28||Absorb ::||Swarm II :: Medium Range. 1 round/level.|
|29||Elemental Gate ::|