- Often considered cowards, the Mind Elves of the live within the surface of the Wild Moon to live in solitude without having to worry about rampages. It should be noted that the strongest of this lot are able to replicate similar feelings of trust as their Beast counterparts.
- There is not much to be said about the community that lives beneath the crust of the Wild Moon except that they enjoy their privacy. Maybe being connected to multiple psyche makes them slightly more anti-social due to constantly being bombarded. In this way the Developmental Cities are based on desired proximity and are quite capable of misleading undesired parties.
- Ability Boon: +2 Intelligence & +2 Charisma/Wisdom
- Keen Senses: Elves receive a +2 racial bonus on Perception checks.
- Languages: Common, Elven, (Mental Awareness)
- Natural Resistance: +1/lvl Saving Throws, Damage
- Preferred Classes: Sorcerers, Wizards
- Size: Medium
- Speed: Elves have a base speed of 20 feet (4 squares)
- Vision: Normal Vision
|1||Summon Monster II :: Close Range. 1 round/level. Small Elemental.|
Elemental Strike :: Through either physical contact or some tool as a conduit an Elf can add a point of elemental damage per level and half their level to-hit. Fortitude save against to-hit increase.
|Elemental Ray :: At this level an Elf sorcerer may discharge in a 15ft spray their affinity to administer damage and an effect on their enemies. 1d6 + 1/2 level. Reflex save for 1/2damage. Fort save against effect.|
|5||Summon Monster IV :: Close Range. 1 round/level. Medium Elemental Animal.|
|6||Elemental Body II|
|7||Protect ::This spell, once bestowed, grants 12 points/level of elemental protection. 10 min/lvl.|
|9||Elemental Aura :: By channeling their affinity through their body an Elf may emit 2d6 damage for 1 round per level in a radial sphere of 5 feet per level. Reflex save for 1/2damage. Fort save against effect.||Summon Monster V :: Close Range. 1 round/level. Large Elemental.|
|11||Protect Group :: 12 points/level of elemental protection. [10min/lvl] divided between members.|
|12||Elemental Body III|
|13||Swarm I :: Close Range. 1 round/level.|
|15||Elemental Movement ::||Rune :: Able to lay a spell that will discharge upon an enemy's proximity. 2d6 + 1/2 lvl damage. Reflex save 1/2 damage. Fortitude save effect. Close range.|
|17||Summon Monster VI :: Close Range. 1 round/level. Huge Elemental.|
|18||Elemental Body IV|
|19||Greater Protect :: This spell, once bestowed, grants 24 points/level of elemental protection. 20 min/lvl.|
|21||Summon Monster VII :: Close Range. 1 round/level. Greater Elemental.|
|22||Trigger Blast ::|
|23||Greater Protect Group :: This spell, once bestowed, grants 24 points/level of elemental protection. [20 min/lvl] divided between members.|
|25||Elemental Armor||Summon Monster VIII :: Close Range. 1 round/level. Elder Elemental.|
|27||Greater Rune :: Able to lay a spell that will discharge upon an enemy's proximity. 4d6 + 1/2 lvl damage. Reflex save 1/2 damage. Fortitude save effect. Medium range.|
|28||Absorb ::||Swarm II :: Medium Range. 1 round/level.|
|29||Elemental Gate ::|